<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 18, 2005

God is good....

All the time.

Okay lately I hadn't been feeling that way but this weekend was glorious. It started Thursday with my last day of work.

Thursday night was the Lalsa 3L banquet.

Friday I had an amazing lunch with my mother at this restaurant in Midtown, Pobrecita isn't dealing well with me moving. She asked me if I was happy and I beemed yes over creme brulee and chocolate souffle. I know she meant something bigger than the dessert but who can't be happy with two desserts in front of them.

That night I saw Robeson. Even if Abena wasn't in the play it still would have been amazing. I loved how they portrayed different aspects of his life and how they intertwined. After Maria, Raj, me and some of Raj's friends got food at this Tex Mex dive that was run by a Chinese family. Not the best, but good enough for 11 pm and an empty stomache.

Saturday I got tons done, went up to school and ran into a street fair on the way back. I had a chocolate strawberry crepe and got 3 different pairs of earrings for $6. This black pair was so fierce I had to get an outfit to go with it. I restricted myself to a black skirt. When I got home, i was cleaning out my closet and I found a black top I thought I had lost. That is how awesome the weekend was. Saturday night was the hip hop show at Nuyo. Oscar was great and I did the Lower East Side piece better than ever which made me happy. Mara, Luis and Raymond Daniel were there and that made it even more lovely.

Sunday was the reading at Bowery. After, Rich, Oscar, Oscar's friend, Maria, Raj, Matt and I went to Gristedes for food and then we picniced. It was so great so so so great

Hanging out with friends definetly takes priority over studying right now. I want to squeeze ever drop out of New York that I can. This weekend just rocked. Kind of weekend that makes you believe that God is good again.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?