<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 02, 2005

"If the devil didn't know you were destined for greatness he wouldn't put so many things in your path"

When I take my place as queen of the universe I am sure all the shit I have gone through this semester won't seem so damn.....

there just really aren't words for it.

My weekend was all over the place. If God is testing me I am losing because I think I am losing faith or my faith is changing or something. Either way I am no Job.

*****************************
On a funny note. The last three years my dirty little secret has been this. When very few people are at the law school I go over to the vending machines between the law school and SIPA and I get a bag of pork rinds. The ones in the vending machine are the BEST but I am so damn ashamed at how much I love them. I get a bag and I eat them in the hallway, crunching happily and hoping no one hears me.

Today is a pork rind day.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?