<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Life Update

1. Budget Permitting--I will be teaching a class on Genocide and Adjudicating Genocide (just one class haven't thought of what to call it) at FSU in the Spring. The Chair wanted me to start teaching in the fall but there is no way I can prepare adequately for a class AND pass the bar exam. There is no test book for the things I want to teach so I have to come up with all the readings, write a syllabus, etc. So cross your fingers that the funding stays there.

2. Yes it is hot here. I am still not wearing shorts in public. I refuse......but for how long I can keep it up I don't know :-/

3. We are making the condo into a two person home. It is starting to look cute but there are SO many clothes to put away. I don't know if it will ever get done.

All in all things are well.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?