<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 03, 2005

Modesty?

My close friends know this but the other world doesn't. I don't wear shorts. Yes, I will shortish skirts, tight pants, sexy outfits, but come summer I cover myself in my beloved sarongs. But that was New York, this is Florida and hot ass days are frequent.

The last time I wore shorts in New York, and wasn't in my Mother's Yard, was the Spic Nic. And Fish made the comment, "Nina, you got thick thighs" "I know Fish" "Nina, you got nice legs." And that is why I cover my thighs cause I get too much attention and while it is nice at a club or on a beach while trying to get through a day it is too much, it is annoying and mostly it makes me uncomfortable. And it is not so much keeping my legs covered but my thighs.

But yesterday I broke down and wore shorts. I want to make the two mile walk too and from my Bar/Bri class my daily work out. Yeah, unless I am at a BBQ that involves sports I don't think I will be wearing shorts often. I gotta get a pair of sneakers that looks good with skirts and maybe the key is lots of jean skirts.

I'm strange, I know.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?