<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Money Money Money Money...MON NEY!

I think both the poor and the rich do themselves an extreme disservice by believing that in order to become rich you have to be unhappy or to put it in a different way, that any job that will get you rich will suck.

I refuse to believe this because I have known several people who have become rich (and one who is STUPID rich) doing something that the love. I even know people who have become rich doing things that they love that also help people (the one who is stupid rich in particular).

Now I know that the jobs that make you rich and happy are hard to find. Frankly, most of those people have made the jobs themselves and people thought they were crazy for a bit. Personally I rather people think I am crazy and be happy, than have people think I am sane and be miserable. You only have to answer to yourself.

I guess I am saying, puting happy first and money second doesn't mean you aren't gonna get rich, I think the key is being creative and brave enough to believe in yourself.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?