<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, June 17, 2005

Naked

The downside of living with someone is this, I can't just hang out naked.

Yes, I know, I can be naked in front of John but beting naked in front of someone is soooo different than being naked by yourself, even if that person has seen you naked hundreds of times. I mean I don't just want to be naked in front of him because it will either lead to something when I just want to enjoy being or it won't lead to something which will make me wonder why it didn't or worse, he will "get used" to me being naked and eventually the thrill of it will wear off.

I like just being naked after a shower for a few hours. If I am going out in the evening I HAVE to be naked for a while or else I can't feel sexy. It doesn't happen instantaneously it builds up over several hours.

So many women don't feel comfortable in their skin and I think it is because they don't spend time naked by themselves, the moment they get out of the shower they throw clothes on or worse they already have their clothes picked out before they get in the shower.

If you can't feel comfortable naked by yourself how are you supposed to feel comfortable naked in front of someone.

As for me, right now I am enjoying my post shower naked in solitude because John is napping. When he gets up I'll grab a robe.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?