<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The Lamest Post You May EVER Read

So I spend my day's at home studying for the bar exam. That is to be expected. And at the end of the day I really am itching for some company. Whichs is to be expected as well. Today shouldn't be the norm though because I spent part of the day studying in Goodies (one of my favorite cafes ever, not just one of my favorite Tally cafes). Still, there are just some days, when I am staring at the clock and like a little lovesick puppy (or poet) and all I can wait for is John to come home. My desire waaaaay transcends the desire for company. Maybe it was reading Guy's post....but this has happened other days.

I am like Pavlov's dog the closer it gets to 5:15 the more I look up from my work, the more I get anxious about whether or not I look cute. After two years of shuttling back and forth I got spoiled my first few weeks here since he was between jobs and I got to be with him all the time. And now I sit here taping my feet just wanting him to come home so I can pounce on him and yes YES I am ridiculously lame but I don't care not a single bit yup I am as lame as they come but in 1.5 hours I am gonna be getting some love.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?