<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Randomness

1. I think that the test went well. There was only one section (out of four) that I really felt kicked my ass. I was happy with the essay section (even though my computer shut down after I had finished writing the first one....thank god i had worked with the same program in law school and knew they could get it back up). The FL multi choice was damn hard and the multi state day....well who knows. ... they release who passed on September 19th.

2. My decision to stay at my tia's, rather than a hotel, was the best one ever. She spoiled the shit out of me! The first night there I had arroz con gandules, bistec encebollado, and maduros. Right after I moved to Tally Don Julio's closed. The meal hit the spot in such a great way. As I studied at her place I felt the spirit of my tio (who passed away in feb) cheering me on. It set the tone for the next two days of test taking.

3. It's in God hands and I am gonna try not to think about it.

4. Frankly I am gonna try not to think till I get back from New Mexico.

5. Even though John and I had spent two years long distance I got used to seeing him daily and missed him tons.

6. I'm excited to go home to New York.

7. OOh, So I spent thursday and friday in Tampa. Thursday we went down to Clearwater and spent the whole day at the beach. Me, my prima and my tia had so much fun. It was that crazy stupid fun where your abs hurt from laughing so damn hard.

8. Friday went to see my bis tia Carmen who was visiting the Orlando area from PR. That was a wonderfully unexpected surprise....even though she was staying with the "odd" branch of the family. They are not bad just odd and I will only explain the difference in person.

9. I am only in Tally till Wednesday and things are kinda booked up. I am trying to decide how much I need to get my fill of Cajun food before I head up to the Northeast and then out West. Yes, there is authentic cajun food in Tally.....hole in the wall restaurant that I ain't telling you about. :-p

10. Thanks for the prayers and support and energy.

Comments:
arroz con gandules, bistec encebollado, and maduros.

i JUST had that last night too. LOL

good times.

see you soon, love.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?