<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 09, 2005

Clank clank clank clank clank clank

I'm jumping up and down in Winn Dixie like an old lady at a slot machine in vegas just praying the machine hits a hundred.... and it does it went over a hundred and the shit eatting grin on my face will last for a while.

I love coinstar machines because when you put your money in the change jar at the end of the day you don't really feel it. It doesn't really hurt to be without that 60 cents but then about every three months it's like you hit the jack pot.

The change jar was filling up for our weekend in New Orleans in the spring. Coinstar lets you donate to different charities via their machines so I guess our money got to New Orleans a little earlier and in a much different way than was expected. I'll be doing it again in three months.

Total our daily change ended up being $104.13 for the Red Cross.

p.s. This is amazing

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?