<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Dear Tio Juan,

Yesterday I went to the pet store. I had been pestering John about getting a cat but I realized we can't really afford it. I went to the pet store and I got a fantail goldfish. I decked out his bowl with really nice gravel and a real plant for oxygen. He seems rather happy. I named him tattoo. So now I have tattoos of fantail goldfish and a fantail goldfish named tattoo.

Last night John and I went to Gil's for our music open mic. I finally just completely let myself go with John's friends. I am not so self conscious with them anymore. I was dancing and singing and talking with everyone. I decided I really miss having a guitar and regret breaking mine out of anger. Like you, I can't play well but I enjoy it. And I really want one soon so my friend said he would lend me an acoustic. I spent the rest of the night drinking and dancing and singing some more (which made my throat hurt more cause I'm a little sick but who cares). When John and I came home I ran to the house to try to lock him out and I was laughing so hard that I couldn't even find the key.

Bar results come on Monday. I was a little anxious about it. Everyone knows why I stayed calm while studying for the test. What was a test compared with the fact that you were dying? I just couldn't be nervous about failing and I stayed calm through the whole thing. And now
you know the results before I do I guess.

I won't be nervous about getting the results because I will be with my family. We will be sending you off, you've already left but will be letting go. Placing your ashes in the east river and the ocean like you wanted. I'll always remember your face that last time you mouthed the words "I love you". I'll always remember that even in pain evern towards the end you could still make jokes. I'll always remember to take care of animals and to share whatever I have no matter how little. I'll always remember you and I'll always miss you and I know you are always with me.

tu sobrina,
Cristina

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?