<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Nina can you write something? and other blippets

The hardest thing I ever had to write was the bio in the pamphlets we gave out at my uncle's funeral, and the poem to accompany the back. The hardest readding I have ever done was reading his eulogy. I made it through the whole thing without crying and basically collapsed in my pew when I was done.

Other notes: I don't get how some people can be so damn selfish

in the midst of all of this I passed the bar and I passed with a high enough score to waive into D.C. I haven't really celebrated celebrated between the good and bad I feel kinda numb.

Marco told me about a great tattoo cover up kit Macy's sells so I have a new piece on my ankle. It is a G-Clef, because my uncle loved music, intertwined with a red rose, because my mom loves red roses. My mom took care of my uncle his last days. And he died in her house.

I need coffee.

Comments:
congrats!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?