<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Where did she go?

1. So my computer has decided it doesn't want to charge itself anymore. This makes me rather sad as I loved her so and really wanted to get certain things off of her. I think she heard me talking about buying a desktop but I never planned on puttiner her out to pasture. I hope she comes back to me. Is there some diety I could pray to to make it work again? Fortunately I am rather blessed and John has a laptop I can use to keep my small business running. Even more fortunate my mom has told me that she will buy me a new computer for a birthday/Christmas present. I am not rather blessed I am very blessed. I know other people in my position (those who work from home) would have been completely screwed by their computer suddenly crashing and I am not.

2. Speaking of small business. Apparently one of my friends owns a store that sells work by local artist. They saw my hair clips at a party, asked me to bring some of them by to our open mic night (it is music not poetry but still very wonderful) and now they are giving me counter space at their store to sell the earrings and hair clips I make. It is so funny because I didn't understand Raina and Maria's addiction at nationals, I caught the addiction and now have a way to make money so I can feed my habit. Thanks ladies. Making the hair clips is so meditative I really needed something new.

3. Just as I was in getting anxious about paying the December batch of bills my former boss calls me with two new assignments he wants me to work on. It seems that I will be working for myself for a while. I hate how the money comes in waves but the waves seem to crest just when i need them the most. I told John last night people need to really trust God to take care of them, they spend so much time trying to take care of themselves that they don't LET God take care of them. And then I get Todd's email and it is all good.

4. The situation I am in right now is almost ideal. If the contracts were steadier (and if I had health insurance) I would like it more but I have tons of time to create so it is great for now. In a couple of months it will get tired but I will deal with that then.

5. Being on the pill has helped (I am sure making sure I work out is helping too), the pain is gone, the swelling is going down woohoo!

6. John and I move this Saturday to our much bigger apartment in a better location I am super excited and would be even more so if the building manager would get back to me with our lease signing time etc. etc. so I can set up our utilities and such.

Comments:
Could it be a battery problem? Try getting a compatible battery from a friend with a common laptop and try charging again. If that doesn't work, wear only a bra and a grass skirt, dance around the laptop three times counterclockwise, then burp loudly. Videotape this and send to me at:

America's Funniest Home Videos
123 Main St.
Hollywood, CA, 91234
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?