<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Okay

I've been very busy the past few days moving from our tiny one bedroom one bath to a three bedroom 2.5 bath apartment. I love this new place. It is right by a lake and has so many neat stores within walking distance. It is so nice to actually have an office that is its own room. It can also serve as a guest room (hint hint to all you poets out there).

I also have some contract work I need to get going on but today is my birthday. So how am I celebrating....I am geek so I am letting myself prepare the syllabus for my first two days of class. I am also letting myself forget about moving for the day. I've decided the world will not end because the kitchen in the old place has to be clean.

And that is it. Life is good and for that I am truly thankful.

Comments:
Happy Birthday!
Meir
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
 
happy birthday, homie!
 
Happy belated!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?