<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Last Post of the Year

John is going to get mushrooms so I can make tonights dinner and, in the meanwhile, my brain is going over the last year. While it sometimes feels like the most awful year ever there were so many times when I felt sublimly blessed.

When I handed in my last law school paper tears were streaming down my face. Sometimes I can't believe I made it through and I really feel I have both my family and my acentos family to thank. I really wouldn't have made it without you guys. Graduation was overated and studying for the bar was awesome. Finding out I passed the bar just few days after losing another uncle was such a strange sensation.

I am finally feeling completely at home in Tallahassee and I have an amazing new group of friends to thank for that. My future mother in law and my adopted new mom are such a blessing. In between all the loss this year God has continuously given me things to smile about and for that I am truly thankful.

Still I pray that 2006 will be a ton better.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?