<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A meme taken from Jesse's page (see link on the right), here is the first sentence of the first post of every month for the past year:

I've been having recurring dreams about my friend Kevin, who is serving in the Middle East. I haven't heard from him in a few weeks.

Being a Latina and a future lawyer a lot of people are asking me if I think it is a good thing that a Latino is the nominee for Attorney General.

Within the last week my uncle has passed away and I have also found out that a very good friend is dying (the doctors are giving him till Saturday).

Is there something in the Y chromosome that makes drunken phone calls seem like a good idea?

When I take my place as queen of the universe I am sure all the shit I have gone through this semester won't seem so damn.....there just really aren't words for it.

Budget Permitting--I will be teaching a class on Genocide and Adjudicating Genocide (just one class haven't thought of what to call it) at FSU in the Spring.

Me: It's not what you put into your mouth but what comes out of it that makes you unclean

New York was fine

I don't have a driver's license.

I am a lawyer spoken word artist and spoken word is not as compelling.

I've been very busy the past few days moving from our tiny one bedroom one bath to a three bedroom 2.5 bath apartment.

And here are the ladies.

Comments:
Ah, my plan for world domination through memes is working!
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?