<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 23, 2006

Food Network + Gym = Bad Combination

So I am at the gym on the elliptical trainer, you see I have put on a few pounds in the last couple of months and I want to beat the issue before it becomes a real problem. So the goal is to get my waist down to its pre law school size (3 inches) and my weight to its pre bar exam zone (so I need to lose about ten pounds). Good thing is a still fit in my clothes but the suits leave a nice ring around my waist (button face and all).

Anyway, I am in the cardio equipment area of the gym trying to put in my 45 minutes and some woman behind me puts the TV on food network. AND it is a special on cookie making or some shit all I know is that images of cookies are literally dancing above my head. I turned around and really, forgive me, but non of the ladies behind me where in an "I can eat all the cookies I want shape". My action --I turned up my mp3 player, closed my eyes and attempted to run away.

But I think at gyms the food network should be blocked.

Comments:
lol, thas funny
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?