<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 19, 2006

I feel like a cinnamon bun

I knew that the day was going to be difficult when I opened the refrigerator this morning and an egg fell out onto the floor. I cleaned it and moved on. Then I called a cab to be taken to the office, John was teaching so he couldn't take me. After 45 minutes no cab and when I called the company they told me they didn't have any available (only in Tallahassee!). Fortunately Roberto, the maintenance guy (and a Boricua tambien) offers to take me to work. Well bless his heart his car was such a mess I didn't notice the mug of coffee on the arm rest until we rounded a curve and it spilled into my lap, onto my suit, that I was wearing because of today's depositions and all the excess coffee dripped its way to the space between my legs. Thank God it was cold! So there I am in a wet coffee smelling suit and I decide to just go into the office and wipe it off. I get into the office and go to wipe off my pants and find that there was enough of a mess that it soaked through the layer of suit to my panties. I did the only logical thing which was dry the pants of as well as possible, take off the wet panties and stuff them in my pocket as I stealthly made my way back to the office. Mind you the morning was bad so I wore my lucky panties but apparently they didn't work (the panties have a "four" on them which is my lucky number). Now I sit here drafting complaints and between my legs is sticky and all my personal areas are feeling rather disgruntled which is making me disgruntled and I feel kinda like a cinnamon bun.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?