<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, January 15, 2006

I need

A band to roll through Tallahassee. A band that I can put on gobs of black eyeliner & mascara and blood red lipstick for. A band where I can let my hair down and have it be knotted and crazy. BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHERE THESE SHOWS ARE! John doesn't listen to that type of music. I want to put on big black boots and stomp around and have a beer and just a drag i swear just a drag of someone's clove ciggarette. Living in New York I would tromp out with Lauren to hear one of our friends and it would be all good. BUT NO! I have no such friend here and no such band t go to and I think it may make me explode.

Comments:
Every now and then a band rolls through the Beta Bar. Not sure what type of music you're looking for, but the Democrat will usually list whatever's coming to town. (Check out Nightlife or the Calendar).
 
Yep Beta bar is about the only place that has decent shows like that.
Onoccasion there are a couple of bars ont he strip but who the hell wants to go there to see a show.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?