<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 30, 2006

Random thoughts

1. The other night at a friend's house we got into a discussion over men's crazy bitch quota. The crazy bitch quota is this thing most men have at some point in their lives where they have to have a certain number of crazy bitches around. Maybe the crazy bitch makes them feel desired. Maybe they are fascinated by her crazy. I've always been intrigued by this phenomena. Men how many crazy bitches are in your life? Women have you been the crazy bitch? Are you being a crazy bitch or are you letting a crazy bitch in your life? These are questions one should periodically ask oneself.

2. If something only has value because of the name associated with it (ie it's "brand") I generally think it doesn't have much value. And to that end...the same applies for jewelry if I found out my sapphire earrings were not sapphires but a great imitation I wouldn't really care because they are just as pretty.

3. All of the work I do is meaningful, but depressing. Why is meaningful work often depressing?

4. I am NOT glad that I am not single. I am blessed and overjoyed that I am John's fiance. There is a difference. People should seek out relationships that make them feel that difference.

Comments:
I posted on the CB on wolof's page. And I am glad you are in John's life too. smile

I think meaningful work is depressing because you think more deeply about it. You allow yourself to see the ins and outs of it because its important to you which is why its meaningful. Okay, hope that made since...sinus meds are still in my system.
 
I think there's also a Crazy Bitch Limit (CBL) that men reach after a while, where they rid themselves of said Crazy Bitches. My CBL has been reached. Not a moment too soon.
 
um, does it count if you turn someone into a cb?
 
I think a woman needs to have CB potential in her. I don't know if anyone man can make a "normal" women into a CB.
 
I agree. There has to be some dormant gene of CB there already. ha ha
 
Having gone there and back, I am certain the potential must lie dormant. I am also pretty certain that for some women, the right man can combine with the right circumstances to bring it out. (Say a cheating boyfriend and first year of law school?)
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?