<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

And What?!

So I am 26. I know that. So I left my family to come to Florida to help expand the Marks' family. I know that too but....

When I was little my Tio Raymond lived in the apartment that took up the top floor of my parents house. He treated me like a princess when I was little, had the coolest cars, took me for rides on his motorcycle. The summer before law school I lived in the bottom floor of his house.

My Tio Raymond is an avowed bachelor. He has been single for as long as I can recall (except for the few years he got married and then divorced in secret). I have always told him that I am taking care of him when he is old since he has no children. Really I intended to make him live with me.

Well a few summers ago Tio Raymond ran into his grammar school sweetheart. And now Tio Raymond has a girlfriend. And I like her, I really do, she is very great. And now Tio Raymond has let said girlfriend move into his house with him. He sent me an email about how they are fixing up his house.

And now
the eight year old girl inside of me who is very much use to being the most important girl in Tio Raymond's life (okay okay so my sister is his goddaughter and I have a primita BUT for 11 years he was all mine and I didn't even have to share with them and I still think I am his favorite) well that girl is so jealous that Tio Raymond has someone else to spend his old age with and he may not want to come down to Florida.

:-(

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?