<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

at work

I get told I look too young to be an attorney fairly often. Generally people put it rather politely (my client this morning was really cute about it). And, generally, I say thank you, tell them it is good genetics and assure them that I am in fact a licensed attorney.

Occasionally the person goes on and on about how I look so young blah blah blah...I look like a little girl etc. etc. and they really cannot believe I am an attorney. I am afraid that one day I am going to snap and point out that if they didn't smoke like fiends, drink in excess, overeat and if they worked out ever, they would look too young for their age too.

Comments:
You should respond: "What? 18 is too young? I'm old enough to strip!"
 
that's hilarious.
 
lol @ "i assure you, i am, in fact, a licensed attorney."
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?