<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 24, 2006

So as John said, the wedding plans are literally "falling into place". We have to meet with Judge Benton soon to plan the ceremony (and can I tell you how much I LOVE Judge Benton) but all the dresses are bought and the caterer is lined up and friends are volunteering to do things and it is all just coming along like I had faith it would. I am sure our wedding is going to be nothing like people who don't know us expect and the people who know us know what to expect and it will be agood time and we will be drunk and sweatty because right now I don't know what possessed me to get married in Florida outside in August...I have faith that my family will bring a cool northern breeze with them.

ON a family note. So I get the results of all the tests that I needed and I don't have to have surgery. Woohoo! Funny thing is once I told my mom she made her first blatant request for grandchildren.....ummm....yeah....I explained to her that that project will be held off for a while and she literally keeps bringing it up. This is not like my mother at all. My mom has always let me pace my decisions at my time. Interesting

SO THEN John's godfather (who I adore and whose presence in my life makes the lose of my uncle's a bit more bearable) decides to come up to me at brunch and talk to me about how much we look alike (I would be lying if I told you I didn't see similarities between how I look and how my mother in law looks and guess what I LOVE it when people tell me I look like her the lady is fucking gorgeous...anyway). So as he is telling me how much we already all look alike he starts talking about what me and John's kids are gonna look like.

It seems that there is a certain generation of people in my life that are ready to lay hold of my uterus. Hopefully my uterus will be empty for a bit more time. I am not going to go dancing through Bahia Brasil with stretch marks.

Comments:
somebody say BAHIA!?!?!?!?

great to hear you don't need surgery. that would have been tough.

and for the record, though you're both beautiful, i also don't see any similarities between you and john's mom (if that's who you're being compared to).
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?