<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Beautiful

So we flew out to the Bay Area friday night. Saturday was spent tromping around San Fran, had lunch with some people who I truly adore and it was more than lovely. Saturday night was chill, having pizza and wine with old friends.

Sunday we caught X-Men 3 gotta say I loved it, cause I did.

Spencer and Stephanie's wedding Sunday afternoon was gorgeous. I was so happy I cried. And I get to see them again in August--woohoo!

Monday John and I went to Sonoma Valley and it was wonderful. The recommendation from the trip Chateau St. John Gewurtziminer (Delicious!). You don't need all the details but I couldn't have had a better weekend.

Comments:
how do you pronounce that chateau?
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?