<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 22, 2006

Challenges

Maybe I am too goal oriented but I have been doing some personal reflection and I am okay with that. I have realized that my life goals have typically been intellectual. I think the Wellesley/Columbia combo has satisfied my urge for intellectual hurdles. It's not as if I have turned my brain off, but the things I am doing don't feel as challenging.

Creatively I had goals but I've decided to be forgiving to myself because of recent events. Sometimes you have to deal with things before you write about them...or maybe the don't need writing...either way I am taking a break.

So what's left, yes Mark I'll take the physical challenge. I'm finally running and I am training for a triathlon. My goal is next summer. I could probably do it by the end of this summer but my wedding takes priority. Any tips?

Comments:
I'd look for a training program. Maybe Team in Training or something similar, but having the extra motiviation is essential.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?