<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 19, 2006

Every once and a while

I get reminded how talented my friends are (not that I needed reminding). Watch these. First watch the one on the bottom then watch the one on top.

If you have more time on your hands watch this too.

The second link is way longer and the page has links to other short films.

I also got an email from a friend who has just published a children's book and is sending me a copy. The email came with the added bonus of sound advice on how to make sure "our wedding stays our wedding". Not that T is much older than I am, but I am very glad that I have never been one of those people who limits my friends to people in my life stage or age range.

Summer has lent me lots of time to create and I have been taking advantage of it but not in the way that I thought. Class has been out for a few weeks and I am already thinking about how I have to finish my genocide related article. Mostly, however, I am thinking about better ways to teach my class.

I do have a book I want to get to, but ideas need more ripening. I am sure it will get underway with all this creativity floating around.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?