<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 14, 2006

so i'm not a mom

and happy mother's day to all of you who are....but apparently I am a good Professor. I got an email congratulating me on my student evaluations. Per the department chair, they are really good, particularly since I have never taught at a college before. He wants me to teach my Genocide class in both the fall and the spring with the possibility of a second class in the spring.

I don't know if I will be teaching next year but this makes me happy.

Comments:
That's great! I can say that if you sucked, they would definitely let it be known on those evaluations. Apparently there is a remedial kind of school or course for teachers who don't do well on those. LOL
 
wow...my students hate me. they tell me i'm too strict because i make them write two-page essays and refuse to accept work downloaded from the internet.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?