<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Beyonce and Fur....sort of

I think the way that PETA confronted Beyonce is brilliant.
However, I think they should do one more thing--if they paid for a dinner with Beyonce and if she ended the dinner before the meal was through I believe they should sue her for breach of contract. Not that I love PETA, but they paid for her company throughout a dinner and she did not keep her end of the bargain.

P.S. A few post ago I wrote something titled "At the intersection of law and art" I was kind of surprised that you vocal people (who, even if you don't comment end to email me) had nothing to say. So I think you think documentary film makers should do nothing about the lives of their subjects.

Comments:
The yahoo story is gone. The link below has video.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?