<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 25, 2006

From Salome's blog...consider yourself tagged as well

5 things in my refrigerator:

1. a grapefruit
2. low fat plain organic yogurt
3. left over chicken
4. apple sauce
5. cheeses

5 things in my closet:
1. stuff from goodwill
2. shoes
3. dresses
4. stuff
5. scarves

5 things in my purse (i normally don't carry a purse but i have a lil bag that comes with me on long days):
1. an extra pair of contact lenses
2. lip gloss
3. my lil black notebook (poetry on one end, notes on genocide on the other)
4. latest issue of International Security (a journal published by MIT press)
5. my wedding notebook

5 things in my (read john's) car
1. beach chairs
2. roller blades
3. two bikinis (i do love warm weather so)
4. a towel
5. a book on basic real estate

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?