<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 29, 2006

I'm writing again / thinking about writing / still writing lots of mourning poems but it's different now somehow. Below are two works in progress. They're all works in progress.

Creative commons and such, though I would like to be advised if someone decides to use them.
_______________________
For Juan

I"ve been trying to hold my breath
to get past the in between
these caught in cages moements
when emotions paralyze
there are days when I want to let myself lay in bed
and think of you
whispered I love yous in shaded rooms
summer days
I get
caught in a past of fast embraces
stale malboros
and notes hanging in the air
you
are all the inspiriation I've had
you
are all I'll ever want to be

______________________
untitled

It's the year that took words away
because I was too choked on everyday emotions
and all my poetry
went into eulogies

I will never have enough magic
to describe
what you were

So I stumble
like an infant over the corpses that have littered my months
wishing there was a corner I could turn
into the rosey life people think I lead

Happiness
is an everday decision
to not focus on the big picture
that makes today seem so small
and now seem so insignificant

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?