<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 30, 2006

Admissions

I am lactose intolerant, ocassionally I go into a state of denial and I drink cafe con leches. No more. It hurts :-(

I have a blood disorder. It's why I was never the party animal, it's why I sneak out of parties were I am enjoying myself. My legs cramp up, and I become exhausted. I am not THAT anti-social. I don't want sympathy, I'm not a sick puppy. And, to all the people who still tease me to this day that I am just coupping out of things--Bite me. Or don't, I can't really afford the blood loss.

I'm scared of having my period. Seriously. Being on the hormones has made me so blisfully pain free. Plus, the combo of having endometriosis (which causes internal bleeding) and thalasemia minor would leave me uselessly exhausted. Eventually I will have to have monthly periods. I am not looking forward to it.

When I don't work out and get enough sunlight, I become a bitch. Working out helps with my exhaustion, it puts more oxygen in my system, a big plus since my blood cells have problems carrying it. And it also helps with my depression. I am a plant. I need the sun. No sun + exhaustion = Bitchy. I resolve to be more proactive about doing both than I have been the past month.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?