<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 05, 2006

The phone number has changed. If you want it IM me or email me

in other news malia tagged me so here it goes

What were you doing 5yrs ago?
1. studying for the LSAT
2. quitting my job
3. writing poetry
4. living with three amazing people
5. wondering

Yesterday?
1. wasted three hours in cingular
2. went to the office
3. saw the Lost premiere (so awesome)
4. fell asleep watching Colbert Report (like I do everynight)
5. taught class

5 snacks I enjoy?
1. 100 calories of chocolate
2. applesauce
3. mudslides (can i count that as a snack)
4. ...you know i really don't snack
5. ...so i can't name five

5 songs I know all the words to?
1. midnight train to georgia
2. somersault
3. we belong
4. in keeping secrets of the silent earth-3
5. angels of the silences

5 things I'd do with a million dollars?
1. get john turn tables
2. pay off credit card debt
3. get a house
4. get a cheap car and a driver (seriously if i could afford it i would never
bother getting my license..gives me time to read and
think about better things)
5. travel

5 bad habits I have?
1. procrastination on things i have to do but don't want to do
2. nail biting
3. teeth grinding
4. i have a temper, it's getting better
5. i correspond poorly with some people that i should keep up wih more

5 favorite TV shows?
1. Law & Orders
2. Lost
3. Project Runway
4. Daily Show
5. Colbert report

5 biggest joys of the moment?
1. malia's pregnancy
2. my contentment is greater than joy. seriously. life used to be a roller coaster. i like it better this way.
3. my sister is becoming an awesome woman
4. my students interest in my class
5. being married, it's awesome

5 people tagged now (though they won't do it):

1. guy
2. spencer
3. john
4. noyam
5. raina

Comments:
OK, I did it: Here.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?