<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My Comic

I have followed For Better of For Worse for years. Certain events in the characters lives have actually mirrored events in my own (ie April coming along out of nowhere and being about eleven years younger than Elizabeth like Dianna and me; their dog died when my dog died; I could go on).

Michael is a writer. And, as silly as it seems, my heart is in my throat that Michael doesn't go through an artist worst nightmare. Click here

(If you don't know Michael has two kids under four--so there is something more important than his manuscript). Either way, I've decided to move my journals into the bedroom. They're already stored in one handy bag, on handy heavy bag.

Comments:
OMG! My heart FLEW to my throat when I read FBOFW this morning. I cried when Farley died.
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?