<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 17, 2006

yuck yuck yuck

read this article.


my opinion--when people who are married for YEARS get separated they both deteriorate rapidly. I can empathize with the fact that elder care is very difficult BUT unless he was abusing her I think there had to be a better way for the state to handle it than putting her in a home. Maybe a rotational nurse that goes amongst families that are attempting to provided the best care possible. ie one full time nurse visiting three families three times per day has to be cheaper than having three peoples in state run and paid for facilities. and yes those three may not get the best care at home but you really have to factor in the love they get from their family that cannot be replicated by a paid person (and I know not all families give the love but i strongly think this guy was). flat out, 50 years from now someone tries to take me from john they best put me on suicide watch.

what is your opinion?

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?